The Nuts & Bolts of Starting Your Coaching Business $295
Next Session Begins February 2016
Six 75-minute tele-classes
Limited to 10 participants
Are you a new coach just starting your business and don’t know what to do first? Let’s work together to create a solid foundation for your new venture as a solopreneur.
Go from ZERO to DONE in this action oriented 6-week telecourse! Each week we will focus on one task and complete it during class.
At the end of this class, you will have laid the foundation for your new business
During these six weeks you will:
• Name your business
• Purchase a URL, set up an email address & link it to your mail program
• Learn about, decide and submit applications for City and State Business Licenses, Fictitious Business Permits, Federal ID Number
• Open a business checking account
• Set up an accounting program
• Order your business cards
• Learn which PayPal account is right for you, open an account and link to our checking account
• Telephone: will you use a landline or a cell phone? Consider the possible advantages of Google Voice and set it up
• Learn about and set up a Conference Call Service
Each week we will cover one or two of these foundational elements of starting your business, with step-by-step instructions and plenty of hand-holding. At the end of the class, you will not only know the answers to all these questions, you will actually have completed all these steps and will be ready to move forward to the business of coaching!
• Class will meet weekly for 6 weeks on Thursdays at 10 AM Pacific Time
• Class Dates are February 19th, 26th, March 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
• All calls will be recorded as downloadable MP3s
• Private Facebook page for discussion and questions.
Nuts & Bolts really works! Here’s what previous participants have to say:
“I have learned so much from class. It has kept me on task and gotten me organized. You have been so generous with your time and availability. Thank you so much.”
“I was really struggling. Your class was so helpful!! Thank you for your time and expertise.”
“Thanks so much for this program, I feel so much more comfortable with the business portion and have taken many baby steps to launch the practical side of my business where I was so lost.”
For more information Contact Me